Monday, August 31, 2009

Bad mommy!


Ok, Reese LOVES coffee. I can't set down my coffee cup in the mornings or the little rascal will snatch it up and gulp it down. I have told her repeatedly that 2 year olds can't have coffee. She answers by smacking her lips and saying "Ah, thas goo coppee".

The other night, we were eating dinner at a restaurant and in a desperate effort to keep her bottom in her chair, I offered her a sip of my decaf coffee. It worked! She sat in her seat and sipped the coffee until the food came.

Now the question is... Will I be a horrible mommy if I just order her a decaf coffee next time we go out to eat? And... Is coffee included in the price of kids meals like Sprite, or do we have to pay extra?


-- Post From My cool new iPhone

No comments: