Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ben and Jerry's newest flavor?


Potty Training Reese is going much slower than I thought it would. She knows what to do, she just chooses not to do it. Imagine my surprise when she voluntarily pooped on the potty the other day. I was so excited that I told her we would all go out for ice cream as a treat. She ran to Danny and said "Daddy, I get poo poo i kweem!"

She was so excited that she told everyone about getting poo poo ice cream. Tonight, Ryan and Rylee were hatching a plan to get ice cream. Their strategy is to get Reese to poop on the potty. I can hear them whispering in the other room as I type this...

"hey Reese, do you want some poo poo ice cream?"
"yeah"
"ok, we need you to go poop on the potty ok?"
"kay"

We'll see if they are persuasive enough?!?!?

-- Post From My cool new iPhone

No comments: